During GAT/WAT in November - the biggest trade fair of the gas supply industry in Germany – UNION Instruments have launched the new pressure monitoring system PMS. The new innovative operating concept of the monitoring system PMS3000 was very well received. With this new complete system UNION offers a solution for pipeline construction including the connection technology, test pumps, pressure relief case and test reports. The one-man operation saves time on the building. A lot of requests regarding our new product confirm the success of product launch.
For nearly 100 years the name UNION Instruments stands for high-performance measurement technology, outstanding accuracy of measurement, quality and maximum security.
UNION Instruments GmbH is a Germany based manufacturer of devices and systems in gas measurement technology with a global approach, e.g.
- Calorimeter CWD determine the calorific characteristics of combustion gases like heating and calorific value, Wobbe index, air requirement in sewage plants or in glass and ceramic industry
- Multi-Gasanalyzers INCA serve for continuous determination of components in natural and bio-gases
- Pressure and temperature measuring devices DPK / ESS serves for measurement of gas and water pressure in supply networks
- Service, Engineering and customized solutions
The company headquarters are in Karlsruhe and Lübeck. In both locations, departments for development and production are active; the focus in Karlsruhe is on devices for calorimetry, in Lübeck for gas analyzers.
Sales activities in many countries indicate UNION Instruments' extensive and ever increasing presence on the markets. The related services are assumed by authorized distributors - by now all over the world.
UNION presented the new pressure monitoring system PMS at the trade fair: “Wasser Berlin” -the big international gathering of the water supply industry. Especially the innovative pressure test kit PMS3000 has been well received.
The fact that UNION now offers the complete range of analytical equipment for leak testing at pipeline installations created a number of business opportunities at the fair.
The new developed system includes connection accessories, pumps, a pressure test kit, a pressure relief kit and a test report. The new development of an one-man operation saves quality time at the building site. A lot of customer enquiries confirm the success of the product presentation.
More Articles ...
- UNION Instruments at glasstec 2016
- CWD2005 very much welcomed in the US
- Global presence doubled
- Back to Iran